Article submission guidelines for the publication in the journal "The Bulletin of the Adyghe State University, the series “Economics”
INFORMATION ON MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
Articles have to be dedicated to actual problems of science, contain accurate statement of the purpose and research problems, the strict scientific argument, generalizations and conclusions which are of interest due to the novelty, the scientific and practical importance.
Articles, which are submitted to Editorial Team, pass examination of members of the Editorial Board and go for the reviewing which is carried out by members of Editorial Council of the journal – famous experts in the field of knowledge. The article can be rejected by the decision of an Editorial Board if it doesn't meet the listed requirements.
The manuscripts presented to the journal are estimated proceeding from their scientific contents, but not on a racial, national or sexual sign, an ethnic origin, political and religious beliefs of authors.
The Editor, Editorial Board and Editorial Council should not open information on the presented manuscript to anybody, except for the corresponding author, reviewers and the publisher.
All manuscripts of articles coming to editorial office are checked for plagiarism elements. Articles containing plagiarism elements are not accepted.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Editorial office asks authors to be guided by the rules given below. The manuscripts presented with violations of the rules are not considered by Editorial Board.
1. The manuscript of article has to be directed by the organization in which the author works; an extract from the decision of department or other structural division on the basis of which work was prepared, which recommended the work to the publication; a recommendation of the scientist who bears responsibility for publication of the presented material and its scientific reliability. The receipt on payment of publishing services is attached to the manuscript. The payment for the publication of articles is not taken from post-graduate students
2. The article should not exceed 8 pages.
3. The text of article has to be carefully edited, printed in duplicate and signed by all authors with the indication of date. In the beginning of the article UDC, BBK and author's sign are specified. Before a text statement the author has to give an abstract in the Russian and English languages, keywords (no more than 10), as well as the translation of the title of the article and a surname of the author into English. The abstract has to include the characteristic of the main subject, problem of the scientific article, the purpose of work and its results.
4. The text of article is printed on white paper through 1 interval on one side of a standard sheet of the A4 format, with margins of 2.5 cm. The text is justified on width, a paragraph space is 1.25 cm. Times New Roman font, 12th size. The text and graphic material are provided in duplicate. Repetition of the same data in the text, tables and diagrams is inadmissible. Figures have to be black-and-white, shaped, executed accurately, in the format providing clarity of transfer of all details. Each figure has to be followed by the caption irrespective of whether there is its description in the text.
5. At the end of article a list of used literature is given.
6. Data on authors should contain the surname, a name and the author's middle name, an academic status, a position, the affiliation, the postal index, the address, numbers of telephones (office and house), the fax and e-mail of each coauthor.
7. The electronic version on a CD disk is attached to the printed copy of article: files with text in the Microsoft Word format (the text, the abstract and keywords in the Russian and English languages, captions to figures and authors’ data). The name of the file has to begin with surname of the first author in Latin alphabet (for example, Ivanov.doc (rtf), each figure is in a separate file (for example, IvanovFig.1.gif etc.).
8. Return of the manuscript to completion does not mean that article is accepted for printing. After obtaining the modified text the manuscript is considered by an editorial board again. The author has to return the modified text with the original version of article, as well as to answer all remarks.
9. Articles which are not accepted to the publication are not sent to authors. Articles rejected by the Editorial Board are not considered repeatedly.
10. Arrangement of text. In writing mathematical and chemical formulas it is necessary to use 12 pt. Letters of the Latin alphabet are printed in the italics, letters of the Greek and Russian alphabets, in a direct font.
11. When using abbreviations in the text it is necessary to give their interpretation. It is necessary to be limited to the standard abbreviations and to avoid the new ones without sufficient grounds on that.
12. At a choice of units of measure it is recommended to be guided by the international system of SI.
13. Number of a source in the list of references is specified in square brackets in the text (begin from , , , etc.). The list of references should contain only those sources which are cited in the text. References to unpublished works are not allowed. For books: surname and author's initials, full name of the book, edition place, publishing house, year, volume or number, total of pages. For periodicals: surname and author's initials, name of article, title of the journal, year of the edition, volume, number, first and last pages of article.
14. Requirements to the illustrations produced by authors. We ask authors to provide only graphic files of figures.
15. The payment for the publication of articles is not taken from post-graduate students. Doctoral candidates, post-graduate students and competitors of the Adyghe State University have the prime right for the publication of articles. The publication of articles of teachers and post-graduate students of the Adyghe State University is carried out at the expense of own means of University. Additional information on the publication of articles for the persons who are not working in the Adyghe State University can be received at members responsible for the series of the journal.